Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My Personal Choice Anti Virus

In choosing an anti-virus though you should always go for the number 1 rated antivirus. Getting a mediocre antivirus program is only a waste of computer resources not to mention money if you have paid for it. There are anti-virus programs available that will make you think that you are protected from malware but actually is only giving a token defense. Then there are anti-virus programs that hugs up all the resources in you computer that running other programs becomes such a drag. For me, the best anti-virus program is one that provides the best protection but is efficient when it comes to using the resources of your PC.

Nothing can be more annoying for a computer-owner than his system being hit by a virus. Apart from being a nuisance, viruses can damage important files in your PC. Some people don't take viruses seriously before it hit them. Big mistake. Someone whose PC has been hit by a terrible virus will tell you how hard it is to clean up the mess that these malware can do. This is the reason why it is very important to to install an anti-virus in your computer. If you are always online and downloading files from the Internet then the more reason why you should have an anti-virus.

I have used countless anti-virus programs already. I have tried Norton which is one of the most popular available. Norton is good when it comes to providing protection but I personally find it annoying. It has a tendency to block all the programs on your computer. I have also tried Spy Sweeper which is really an anti-spyware more than an anti-virus.

So what for me is the number 1 rated anti-virus? It's none other than the Kaspersky anti-virus. In the test that I have done, it has removed the most amount of viruses. It is also the most least annoying and it uses very minimal computer resources.

I am very much satisfied with Kaspersky and I don't think I will use another anti-virus unless something better comes along.

0 comments:

EARN MONEY ONLINE

Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online